Saturday, April 08, 2006

Every little thing she said

Some days, Girlie sounds positively scripted. Today was such a day. a.m. Me: "Mornin' Girlie. Are you hungry?" Girlie: "Sure, I could use a well-balanced breakfast." noonish Girlie: "Me and Daddy are working together to do Mother Nature a favor." [by putting the worms Hubby dug out of the gutter onto plants] Girlie: "No time, no time -- this worm needs surgery NOW!" [proceeding to put tape around the body of a worm that had been cut in half] Girlie: "When training to be a veterinarian, you must start with the classics." [worms, apparently] p.m. Me: "I love you so much I could just eat you up." Girlie: "But I'm not on the menu." [just as well, I only have the one kid]

2 comments:

L said...

she seems to be developing quite the wit, especially in that last one :)

liberalbanana said...

Oh my gosh, that is all so cute! Isn't it amazing how kids have their own minds and can just come up with stuff like that? It's hilarious!