Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Jumpin' on the bandwagon

I assume that this gripe has been griped to death in some forum or another. But that never stopped me from piling on. Cough, cough, clear my throat... Why aren't there a few more safe places for pedestrians to cross over Bayshore (in Tampa)? It's the longest uninterrupted sidewalk in the universe but you have to make a death-defying dash across the street to get there. What if I fall? It could happen. My history in athletics has left me with sore joints and two fewer bones in my right foot. Falling could happen. Then smush. Just when my Amazon ranking was looking better.

1 comment:

Chase Squires said...

oop, sorry, didn't see your reply to the Bridge blog ... I pretty much stick to Texas Hold'em, mostly because I don't have the attention span for games with more cards (7-card stud, Omaha) and I like the fast pace, you're in , you're out, next hand ... and it's easy nowadays to find a game ..

The card rooms at the local dog/horse tracks and at Seminole are very friendly and not at all intimidating ...