Friday, December 09, 2005

Gina, did you want the Barbie?

re: more me, me, me author stuff I just remembered that I also sent a copy of my book to Gina Vivinetto at TBT (operated by St. Pete Times). I haven't heard from her either but to be fair, that was pretty recent. Gina, if you read this, you should know that in the '80s I went to concerts by: Billy Idol, The Clash, Prince, Warren Zevon (twice), Thomas Dolby, and Neil Young, to name but a few. I'm not as cool as I used to be but it was easier to be cool when you had mile-high mall bangs.

3 comments:

gina vivinetto said...

All of those concerts sound good, particulalry The Clash.

See? I'm not ignoring you, I just work part-time and run a gallery and play in a band and have a lot on my plate.
I'm sorry I haven't mentioned your book. I'm sure it's really good.
You have good taste in music.
Rick Gershman talked about your book, but Rick looks different every time you see him - so he's a lot creepier than I am.
I say that in a nice way. Rick understands.
Good luck with your book.

gina vivinetto said...

Myabe if you had sent the Barbie...

Wendy Boucher said...

Hi Gina. My computer didn't notify me that you had stopped by. Either you are damned stealthy or I need to have a conversation with my notification service.

Thanks for stopping in! I have another Barbie and it's all yours if I ever get to meet you in person!